Guidelines for Print Reserves
- Reserve lists must be submitted to the Kohler Art Library a minimum of one month prior to the start of a semester to guarantee availability on the first day of classes. This allows adequate time to recall books, order new titles and process materials.
- Lists should include course number, title and instructor's name.
- Book call numbers, locations, authors and titles are required to process lists.
- Lists are processed in order received.
- Photocopied readings must be supplied bound or in labeled notebooks.
- Limit lists to required materials.
Guidelines for E-Reserves
Electronic reserves are processed at the College Library reserves office. (The Art Library does not process e-reserves in-house.) Information for instructors is available at http://www.college.library.wisc.edu/services/reserves/#electronic. For further information, please call 262-3192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library instruction sessions can be arranged for classroom or in-library instruction. Depending on room availability, sessions can also be scheduled for the Memorial Library teaching lab (Room 231) or auditorium (Room 126). Sessions can be on any library-related topic and can be tailored to meet your specific instructional needs. Contact the Reference Librarian (Linda Duychak) by emailing askart at library.wisc.edu or calling 263-2257 to discuss your needs.
Library Course Pages
Kohler Art Library staff are happy to work with you to develop Library Course Pages appropriate to your class topics. Contact the Reference Librarian (Linda Duychak) by emailing askart at library.wisc.edu or calling 263-2257 to discuss your needs.
An Art Reference Librarian (Linda Duychak) is available for consultation on library research issues including assistance with database search strategies and obtaining research materials. For more information please contact Linda by emailing askart at library.wisc.edu or calling 263-2257.
The Kohler Art Library welcomes purchase recommendations. An online Purchase Recommendation Form is available for submitting requests.
Citation managing software and instruction is available for UW-Madison faculty, staff and students. More information.
Other Services for Faculty
For a complete list of faculty-oriented library services please go to the Library Resources and Services for Faculty page.